Botox | Lips | Face
Your decision to consider non-surgical procedures such as Botox and dermal fillers to enhance your appearance is an important step. This is why it’s very important to turn to an injector who has the respected medical credentials and experience you can trust.
Liquid Beauty opened its doors in September 2016. After working for over 13 years in medical aesthetics, Julianne Trinh, N.P. partnered with Dr. John LaLonde to open a boutique medical aesthetics practice in Huntington Beach. At Liquid Beauty, clients enjoy the intimate, personalized experience they receive with Julianne. Clients are treated like family, and Julianne goes out of her way to give clients the best honest advice to address their concerns.
Julianne Trinh, N.P. Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science: Nursing, Mount St. Mary’s College
- Master’s of Science: Nursing, California State University, Long Beach
- Nurse Practitioner Certification: Family Practice, California State University, Long Beach
- Family Nurse Practitioner National Certification: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Dr. John LaLonde’s Credentials
- Bachelor of Science: Physiology, California State University Long Beach
- Medical Degree: Western University
- Residency: Downy Regional Medical Center
- Board Certification, Family Practice & Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Member, Staff: Hoag Memorial Hospital, Newport Beach